The Student News Site of Granby Junior Senior High School

The Daily Dino

The Daily Dino

The Daily Dino

TikTok Shorts: Guess The Lyric #1

Can GJSHS students, teachers, and staff guess the rest of the lyrics to popular songs? Most of them can.
Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Meredith Bartosz
Meredith Bartosz, Staff Reporter
Meredith Bartosz is a freshman at Granby Jr./Sr. High School, this is her first year on the Daily Dino. She plays soccer, softball, and basketball for GJSHS. She loves spending time with friends and family. Meredith is looking forward to interviewing people for the Daily Dino and she is part of the Student Council and is vice president of the Class of 2027.
Autumn Swistak, Staff Reporter
Autumn Swistak is a freshman in Granby Junior Senior High. This is her first year with the Daily Dino. Her birthday is September 3rd, 2008, and she is 15 years old.  She enjoys playing sports such as Volleyball and Softball, not only does she like doing sports she enjoys writing and reading. She is really looking forward to interviewing people for the Daily Dino!
Eleanor Szlosek
Eleanor Szlosek, Staff Reporter
Eleanor Szlosek, also known as Ellie, is a freshman at GJSHS and will be graduating in 2027. She has been at Granby Schools her whole life. She plays soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter, and softball in the spring. Eleanor is excited to be working with her friends and interviewing people for the Daily Dino. She is hoping to influence and be friends with the younger kids, making sure they have a great time at GJSHS, just like she did.

Comments (0)

All The Daily Dino Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *